1. Quality – We have some of the most skilled & experienced craftsman in the piano industry. Many of them are retirerees from major piano manufactures of which some came from R&D department and their concert piano department. These guys know pianos!
2. History – We have been in business in Japan for over 70 years. Our US office opened in 2001 to better serve the US market.
3. No middle man – We agressively buy used pianos in Japan mostly from private homes. We then refurbish and recondition them in our factory before shippiing them to the US. This ensures the lowest possible price as well as better quality control.
4. Warranty – Our pianos are available at pianos stores across the nation and come with the factory warranty.
5. Volume – We carry over 500 units in Japan and 100-200 units in the US at any give moment. Shipping can be arranged from one of our warehouses located in West coast, East coast or Mid West.
6. Flooring – Flooring is available